Monday, April 12, 2010

Jane, how do I work this crazy thing???


OK, it's not quite that bad. I'm fairly web savvy and all that. But I haven't been successful at blogging for more than a week, probably because I've tried to restrict my blogging to one thing or another.

So, my latest attempt is about everything... and nothing.  Maybe it's more Seinfeld than Jetsons. 

The reality is that the necessities of life are what consume me most of the time. Feeding the kids (breastfeeding, toddler feeding) and the husband.... and, you know, ME, because I like to eat sometimes, too.  Clothing the kids, which I honestly take great joy in doing, and doing super economically. And renovating our insane factory we like to call our house.

What I'll include:
  • Food blog stuff. Recipes.  Photos of pretty food. Photos of food that isn't so pretty. Thoughts about cooking and eating out. Links to interesting food news and information.
  • Clothing blog stuff. Pictures of cute kids in clothes. Thoughts and hints about thrift store shopping and consigning. 
  • House blog stuff. Renovating. Designing. Decorating.  And Ikea trips... lots and lots of Ikea trips.
And, whatever else comes to mind.  Like stuff about robots...


Because robots are cool.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan already! Pictures of yummy food? Yay! Pictures of cute kid clothes and thrifty kid clothes shopping ideas? Awesome! Ikea? Woo! Robots? Yes, very cool.

    ReplyDelete